GuideStone Capital Management located in Dallas.
AUM: $13.7 billion
Years won: 2019
- Encourages service projects in the community through Guidestone Gives. Also leads a ministry that provides financial support to retired pastors and their widows called Mission: Dignity.
- Provides a benefits package that includes maternity and paternity leave for the adoption or birth of a child.
- Hosts Guidestone Gathers, periodic employee events with food and other social activities.
- “The benefits are great, the people are phenomenal, and we are privileged to work each day with a mission and ministry as our ultimate goal.”
- “GuideStone transcends the employer/employee relationship. We are a group of like-minded people working toward a common goal of serving our clients.”
- “We are successful in a competitive, results-oriented business environment because of our Christian culture/values, not in spite of it.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove