Greenspring Advisors located in Towson, Maryland.
AUM: $4.2 billion
Years won: 2019
- Hosts monthly team happy hours, usually around a specific activity such as cornhole tournaments, scavenger hunts, mini-golf tournaments, dodgeball, chili cook-off contests or March Madness tournament pools.
- Provides a professional development budget for all employees, which can be spent on designations or training.
- Holds monthly lunch and learns: During the lunch, employees watch, then discuss, professional or personal development videos on time management, networking tips, emotional intelligence, etc.
- “This organization focuses on employee culture and provides a collaborative work environment.”
- “The company has “thoughtful leaders that make smart decisions with both clients and employees in mind.”
- “Greenspring has a team-based environment, with core values I believe in, social events — monthly happy hours, company outings and volunteering together.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove