GCM Grosvenor has its headquarters in Chicago.
AUM as of June 30: $55 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Employees offered reimbursement of up to $500 for the cost of IT-related equipment used while working remotely. The company also instituted a “GCM Unplugged Policy,” which allowed up to eight hours additional time off every two weeks to provide flexibility to employees working from home during COVID-19.
- Also in response to COVID-19, the company started an employee giving campaign that provided $500 (or the local country equivalent) to each employee to make a donation to an organization, business or individual of their choice.
- The GCM Connect program offers formal mentoring opportunities. In addition, every two years the company hosts a Women’s Leadership Summit for the firm’s senior female leaders across business lines and regions to highlight topics that are relevant to their careers and lives.
- “Always, but especially during the COVID-19 situation, they have shown that the health and safety of their employees are their No. 1 priority.”
- “The organization has extremely great benefits. From the insurance plan to the paid time off and sick days, Grosvenor has always been very generous in providing support.”
- “Collaborative culture with a client-centric approach. Huge focus on ethics, compliance and a firm that measures the value of its assets not just on the balance sheet but in the quality of people that ride the elevators up and down every day.”