Fort Washington Investment Advisors has its headquarters in Cincinnati.
AUM as of June 30: $64.8 billion
Years won: 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- During shelter in place because of the pandemic, the firm celebrated its 30th anniversary with a trivia contest every Friday for three weeks based on the history of the firm, the city and parent company. Contest winners were awarded gift cards.
- Retirement benefits include a 401(k) with a company match and a traditional defined benefit plan. Offers health, dental, vision and life insurance to retirees.
- The company covers all out-of-pocket expenses related to COVID-19 testing and associated doctor visits, including related telemedicine visits. It also provided associates with additional PTO days.
- “Fort Washington demonstrates that it genuinely cares about its associates every day. I feel like my contributions are valued through formal and informal recognition and my compensation. Achievements and special events (retirements, marriages, new babies, and other important milestones) are recognized and celebrated.”
- “I am particularly impressed with how Fort Washington has navigated COVID-19. The transition to work from home was seamless — the technology worked (every single application); the WebEx meetings worked; our communications connectivity worked; and our team meetings worked.”
- “Benefits the company provides are unique in today's world: A traditional pension plan and a 401(k) with a match, a complete health benefits package, and a lot of extra perks for all employees, including meals — free breakfast, lunch and dinner at a very modest cost, subsidized parking, free medical tests — mammograms, PSA, blood tests, health wellness programs — Weight Watchers, South Beach Diet and other wellness programs.”