Fort Washington Investment Advisors located in Cincinnati.
AUM: $60.6 billion
Years won: 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Encourages a collaborative culture where each department works together to achieve the same goal — exceptional service to clients. Factors that help contribute to the firm’s team-oriented atmosphere include a large trading floor; weekly investment committee meetings; formal and informal team meetings to discuss sectors, market movements and other topics; and monthly firmwide meetings that are open to all.
- Provides opportunities to volunteer with co-workers. Employees have volunteered with food pantries, Habitat for Humanity, the Ronald McDonald House and various other organizations. Over the last few years, Fort Washington has supported more than 50 organizations through its associates.
- The firm is committed to helping associates succeed. A formal mentoring program, tuition reimbursement and more provide opportunities for career growth.
- “Fort Washington invests directly in employees through training. We have access to LinkedIn learning, top-notch internal instructor-led classes and reimbursement for external training.”
- “They provide outstanding benefits such as free lunch, an excellent health-care plan, 401(k) match and a fully funded pension plan.”
- “The organization has created a culture in which all employees are comfortable raising a hand with ideas or concerns. I feel completely comfortable going to any member of management with a question/idea/concern, knowing that it will be well received and taken seriously.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy