Fiduciary Investment Advisors located in Windsor, Connecticut.
AUA: $87 billion
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Summer Fridays! Each employee gets four half-days off during the summer. Hosts luncheons, cookouts and ice cream trucks for the staff.
- Supports philanthropy through an annual company community service day and quarterly happy hours to benefit a local charity.
- Hosts “homeroom” style Monday morning meeting that includes company updates and new clients announcements (which means a catered lunch for all). Recognizes employee anniversaries with gift cards.
- “Great sense of teamwork. Bright, motivated people who are willing to teach, guide, mentor and roll up their sleeves to support one another to get the job done. My co-workers have a sense of humor — and keep it when the going gets tough! No ‘class’ barriers between employee position/service levels or departments.”
- “The community service aspect really stands out at FIA. We have charity drives, a community service committee, and a volunteer day. Also, employees are encouraged to join boards for non-profits.”
- “Mistakes and failure are viewed as learning experiences, not career killers.”
Compiled by Rick Baert