Elion Partners has its headquarters in Miami
AUM as of June 30: $1.5 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Hosts an annual corporate retreat off-site for two days during the workweek. The retreat is all expenses paid and includes team-building exercises, motivational discussions/focused groups, and time for relaxation. A condensed version is planned for 2020 because of the pandemic.
- Occasionally, following a busy, well-executed week, the firm will break early on Fridays to give team members more time with their families and to reward a week well spent.
- Hosts employee socials once a month off-site to give the team an opportunity to bond outside of work and relieve stress. As a result of the pandemic, weekly town-hall style meetings have taken the place of socials.
- “Elion Partners has developed a corporate culture that feels like a second home. All the employees are actually friends and have fun while working very hard. I think that every employee is challenged but also valued for what they bring to the team.”
- “The partners have cultivated a strong community of support and respect within the team. They strive to provide clear visibility into our individual growth paths and work to mentor us along the way. This focus has helped to build a cohesive, prospering corporate culture.”
- “Knowing where an organization is going, feeling a part of it, and receiving appropriate compensation for the value that I am adding as an individual is an ideal working situation for anyone.”