Element Capital Management located in New York City.
AUM: $18 billion
Years won: 2019
- Hosts regular “healthy happy hours” where team members participate in a group exercise. Also offered are on-site massages.
- Sponsors team social events with activities such as trivia, a scavenger hunt, an escape room, bowling, pingpong, a cooking class and wine tasting.
- Provides a charitable donation matching program, matching an individual’s charitable donations up to $25,000 per year. And also allows for paid volunteer time off for staff members to engage with their favorite charities.
- “The culture is very high performing, which is very motivating. I’m also given clear objectives for performance and the tools to succeed. All work is designed to move the needle on performance.”
- “They offer an array of in-office benefits (paid lunch, fully stocked kitchen, comfortable work environment, special resources) and out-of-office benefits (paid health-care benefits, gym reimbursement, phone reimbursement, time off, etc.). It’s generally a calm and respectful environment.”
- “Creates an atmosphere that is collaborative, respectful and friendly. We staff the company with extremely talented people who strive for and achieve excellence, and it is rewarding to work in such an environment.”
Compiled by Rick Baert