DiMeo Schneider & Associates has its headquarters in Chicago.
AUA as of June 30: $195 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Employees are allowed to take a half day off before any major holiday. They also may choose six half-day Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Wellness programs allow for reimbursement of up to $900 annually, with funds that can be used for health club memberships, relaxation needs or even golf clubs.
- Awards an individual’s paid time off allocation based on years of professional service, not years at this firm. In addition, all employees are allotted one additional day each year for their birthday.
- “Over my tenure at the firm, the company has embraced new benefits and policies that have greatly enhanced our work-life balance and work environment: casual dress, maternity/paternity leave, PTO, wellness benefits, work from home capabilities, cell phone reimbursement, mentorship programs, etc.”
- “One of our guideposts, ‘check your ego at the door,’ ensures that everyone comes in with a 'can-do' attitude; no task too big or too small. My colleagues are a huge reason why I come to work — they are bright, motivated and wonderful to work with.”
- “The organization proved they care about the safety of their workers during the coronavirus pandemic by extending work from home and communicating clearly. There is a real attempt at fostering team spirit.”