Dana Investment Advisors has its headquarters in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
AUM as of June 30: $6.5 billion
Years won: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
In their own words:
“Dana Investment Advisors is a best place to work because of the strong family culture they’ve built and maintained since inception. The company has consistently added talented professionals and experienced virtually zero turnover. Creating an environment that employees value as the 'best' takes work, and Dana’s leadership understands the benefits of it and, therefore, is keenly focused on maintaining this type of environment and culture.”
3 cool things:
- Ensures each employee's favorite beverages are consistently provided free of charge. To support local restaurants during COVID-19 closures, the company provided free Take-Out Tuesday lunches.
- Even before the pandemic, the firm provided PCs and other devices so employees could work remotely or from home, including giving employees a pair of Apple AirPods so they could exercise and take calls cord-free.
- Provides 100% premium-paid medical, dental and life insurance for employees and their dependents and makes annual profit-sharing contributions (typically 15%) to all employees.
- “The firm has always been employee-centric and has provided flexibility to work remotely due to family circumstances. When I started with the firm many years ago, the IT department helped me set up a remote system on my home computer so as to not miss a beat. This came in handy when my kids were born and at times couldn't go to day care, during inclement weather, during travel, sickness, etc.”
- “Employees are encouraged to think outside of the box and senior leaders are willing to listen. Employees are treated with respect.”
- “Management seems to go out of their way and even take a financial hit to themselves first to ensure the success of all employees and organizations. There appears to be a real focus on providing everything necessary for every member of the organization to be successful.”