Crossmark Global Investments has its headquarters in Houston.
AUM as of June 30: $4.9 billion
U.S. employees: 44
Years won: 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Partners with Mission of Hope Haiti for an annual weeklong service trip in Haiti. Employees have participated in both the Farm-to-Table and Blue to Block programs, helping to deliver Haitian-grown crops and build homes for families.
- Further encourages a spirit of philanthropy through a biannual philanthropy event where all employees are encouraged to participate and serve in the community. Last December, the firm partnered with the Barbara Bush Houston Literacy Foundation to help increase child literacy rates in underdeveloped areas of Houston. Additionally, there are intraoffice contests tied to philanthropy initiatives, the firm matches employee donations to the charities they care about (up to $250 per employee per calendar year), and donates cash for employee volunteer hours.
- Hosts a holiday decorating contest where employees are encouraged to decorate their individual workspaces or partner with their deskmates to create holiday scenes. The top three winners receive cash prizes.
- “This organization is unlike any others I have worked for — in the best ways. The people who work here and the leadership are of the highest caliber. They truly care about your well-being personally and professionally. They make the work environment a place where I want to be.”
- “People enjoy being in the office. The team has respect for other employees, and people are more than willing to help and support others.”
- “They have great leadership and community among employees. They care about clients and have a heart for philanthropy.”