Crossmark Global Investments located in Houston.
AUM: $5 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019
- Partners with Mission of Hope, Haiti, for an annual weeklong service trip in Haiti. Employees have participated in both the Farm-to-Table and Blue-to-Block programs, helping to deliver Haitian-grown crops and build homes for families.
- Sponsors a biannual philanthropy event where all employees are encouraged to participate and serve in the community. Offers a donation match program to help invest and support the charities and organizations that employees care about.
- Supports work-life balance, with no or minimum overtime, meetings held during work hours and flexible hours to accommodate school events or taking a family member to the doctor.
- “There is an open-door policy with senior management. If I have question for the CEO, I am able to walk into his office and ask. They are all very inviting and willing to help when need be.”
- “Open communication, all-employee quarterly meetings where key strategies are discussed, lots of philanthropic engagement, disciplined hiring process that ensures that only ‘good’ people work here, celebration of individual and firm successes.”
- “As a small firm, every employee is treated like a member of a family and not just an individual that works here.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove