Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management has its headquarters in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
AUM as of June 30: $6.2 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
In their own words:
“At Cornerstone, culture is paramount. We expect there to be a good cultural fit in all of our relationships, whether it is with a teammate or with a client. Our employees strive to deliver results for our clients and one another. Our people love what they do and who they get to do it with. Any firm is only as good as its people, and we are extremely proud of the people we get to work with.”
3 cool things:
- The firm’s Employee Experience Committee offers monthly celebratory events such as tailgates, and lunch and learns, among other events.
- Offers a charitable giving match of up to $100 a year per employee and a paid day off for volunteering.
- Contributes 20% of employee pay to its employee stock ownership plan.
- Cornerstone “empowers us to work in our area of unique ability (and) improve our skill set every year. We are not micromanaged, but held accountable, which is very liberating.”
- “Leadership is transparent and communicates very well with its employees. They are always willing to provide their employees with the technology necessary to help improve comfort as well as productivity.”
- “While we work hard, the company also makes sure that we and our families are taken care of during good times and bad. Every employee has access to the most senior members of the team for coaching, advice or just to chat. It isn’t so much the events that the Employee Engagement Committee puts on (even though they are great!) that makes this company a place people want to work, it is the day-to-day small acts of support that show people care about you.”