Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
AUM: $6 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Hosts team-building events and lunches for the staff; provides food and gifts for employee bridal and baby showers; invites employees’ families to an annual picnic and significant others to the company’s holiday party.
- Sponsors an annual day of service with a paid day off to allow each employee to volunteer at an organization of their choice; matches charitable donations and gives $100 per year to each employee’s chosen charity.
- Closes the office at 4 p.m. on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day, and offers flexible hours for working parents.
- “We are an ESOP and instill, communicate and advocate the ownership mentality. We empower employees, we do not micromanage. We have very little turnover and strong organizational commitment.”
- “Cornerstone has always been a place with decentralized decision-making. You can make mistakes without fear as long as it was pulling solely for the client. Employees are motivated to show up every day ready to do what is necessary to help our clients.”
- The company “puts a lot of effort into finding each employee’s unique ability so that they are able to do a job they enjoy and find fulfilling. The benefits, flexibility and corporate culture are great as well!”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove