Conning has its headquarters in Hartford, Connecticut.
AUM as of June 30: $180 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Hosts young professional and women’s networking groups, offers community volunteering, a comprehensive wellness program, has a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, and an internship program that has endured remotely during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Helps underwrite costs of commuting to work with a contribution of $60 a month.
- The firm has decades-old employee traditions that include a Reindeer Games holiday celebration featuring employee-cooked breakfast and games such as mini-golf and Family Feud.
- “I truly feel valued as an employee and know as a millennial that the company is invested in seeing my growth. Two great things are being able to get 100% tuition reimbursed and getting praise from senior leaders when deserved.”
- “The organization provides the most current and up-to-date computer software and hardware available to allow us to do our jobs well. They also provide non-work activities and outings during the year, which makes you feel like part of a team/family and not just a number.”
- “They seem to actually put people first. I feel free during the pandemic to say, ‘I can't work today,’ or ‘I want to keep working from home,’ without fear of reprisal of any kind.”