ClearBridge Investments has its headquarters in New York City.
AUM as of June 30: $149.4 billion
Years won: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
In their own words:
“ClearBridge has a culture that encourages teamwork, inclusion, respect and open communication. This allows everyone to feel they are contributing to the overall goals of the firm. ClearBridge has been recognized by Pensions & Investments as a Best Place to Work in Money Management since the inception of the program. These awards reflect the firm’s spirit of collaboration, work-life balance and ongoing investment and commitment to our clients and employees.’’
3 cool things:
- Marks milestone service anniversaries beginning at five years of service with a monetary gift and a plaque signed by the CEO. An extra week of PTO is awarded to employees at their 10-year milestone anniversaries, and that continues at year 15, 20, 25, etc.
- Offers nutrition seminars and reimbursement of up to $300 for employees who participate in a community-supported agriculture program that supports local farmers and provides employees with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Provides sit-stand desks and stretch demonstrations by fitness instructors. Use of fitness facilities at lunch is allowed and the company offers a fitness reimbursement program of up to $500 a year.
- “Great leadership that cares for the employee and the quality of the work provided. This trickles down to the employees and impacts the quality of their work and interactions with each other and the clients.”
- “Organization pays attention to incentives that add value to the employees. Open-door policy makes it easy to access leadership. Open to suggestions from anyone in the company. Great compensation package.”
- “During a very challenging year, it was evident that the company and management team truly cared about the safety and well-being of all the employees and their families. The firm supported employees by providing flexibility in work hours and cost reimbursement for work-at-home expenses. The technology team made the transition to work from home seamless.”