Cardinal Investment Advisors has its headquarters in Chicago.
AUA as of June 30: $246 billion
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Provides excellent retirement benefits; for instance, employees who defer 7% of their salary to their 401(k) will receive a 13.5% contribution from Cardinal.
- Coordinates fun and adventurous group activities, including charitable service, go-kart racing, mud runs, demolition ball and kickball teams.
- In light of shelter-in-place requirements this year, the firm sent all employees gift cards for takeout or delivered dinner to their families. This summer, the firm had ice cream hand-delivered to each employee’s home with a note giving team members an extra Friday off work to “chill out.”
- “Cardinal is an organization where everyone feels empowered to speak up, make suggestions and enact change. I also appreciate the fact that Cardinal is 40% women-owned and has about the same percentage of women employees. As a woman who is a working mom, it is valuable to have leadership and colleagues that understand your responsibilities and perspectives. ”
- “Cardinal listens to their employees! We have quarterly feedback, which was recently enhanced to include annual mentoring questions. Cardinal wants to ensure they are training, mentoring and providing all the resources necessary to their employees.”
- “Not only does this firm provide great benefits and a great working environment, they continue to seek out additional benefits that employees desire in order to continue to make this a great place to work.”