Cardinal Investment Advisors located in Chicago.
AUM: $240 billion
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Provides open spaces to facilitate gatherings, games, meals together and other stress relievers. Company has impromptu pingpong, Nintendo Wii, golf billiards, and trivia games.
- Supports work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, generous vacation and work-from-home arrangements. Company also supports short-notice telecommuting, which is especially useful for employees caring for others at home.
- Provides top benefits: For example, employees contributing 7% of salary to their 401(k) receive a 10.5% company contribution and 3% safe-harbor contribution.
- “At Cardinal, each employee is allowed and encouraged to participate in a meaningful way in the success of the organization.”
- “Benefits and schedule flexibility offered by the organization are two very strong reasons to want to work here.”
- “Although you have your daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly ‘to-do list,’ there are ample opportunities that exist that allow you to grow your knowledge base. The company promotes from within and is always encouraging analysts to take the next step forward in their designed career path.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove