Capital Group has its headquarters in Los Angeles.
AUM as of June 30: $1.9 trillion
Years won: 2018, 2019, 2020
In their own words:
“At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people we invest in. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. For over 88 years, Capital Group’s goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire.”
3 cool things:
- Annually contributes 15% of each associate’s compensation (salary, bonuses, etc.) into the retirement plan subject to certain legal and plan limitations. Offers two annual bonuses, merit-based and profit-sharing.
- Celebrates associates’ careers with its Milestone Anniversary Program. At every fifth anniversary, associates receive a bonus week of vacation, a special celebration, a personalized gift and a donation to a non-profit of their choice.
- New for 2020: 3:1 charitable matching gifts up to $1,500 for organizations working to advance racial equity. This is on top of the 2:1 charitable matching gifts up to $5,000.
- “Great company culture in general. Takes employee satisfaction very seriously. Respect for individuals is high. Ample time and resources are generally provided to do the job well.”
- “I believe we were ahead of the curve with COVID compared to other organizations, and I feel much more taken care of than people who work elsewhere.”
- “It nurtures and supports my interests of learning new programs, networking with different teams, and expanding my knowledge set outside of my day-to-day role. CG cares for its associates. Plain and simple.