Busey Wealth Management has its headquarters in Urbana, Illinois.
AUM as of June 30: $9 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Through the company’s B Well health and fitness program, associates focus on physical, mental and emotional well-being through challenges, education and coaching opportunities from which they can earn contributions to a health savings account or cash incentives.
- Team members are encouraged to schedule a one-on-one complimentary appointment with a wealth management expert to establish a retirement plan or review their current portfolio. Another program, Plan and Save, encourages associates to develop short-term savings goals and a plan of action to achieve them. By completing the challenges, associates earn points toward quarterly incentive contributions.
- In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Busey began offering an associate assistance fund in mid-May that is available through a confidential request process. The fund helps alleviate the financial burden for essentials such as groceries and medical bills. A committee reviews requests and awards a tax-exempt monetary donation to qualifying associates.
- “The organization finds ways to allow us to have some fun and express our individuality. Education and advancement opportunities exist at most levels. It is obvious that we are growing and looking for ways to continue to grow and improve as we grow.”
- “I’m so proud to be part of this organization because it thoughtfully gives back to community organizations and encourages community involvement. I believe the leaders of this organization value and support the work it takes to build strong communities.”
- “Their efforts to maintain the health and safety of associates during the COVID-19 pandemic was especially well planned and coordinated, allowing associates to work from home and gradually return to work with guidelines for maintaining social distancing.”