Busey Wealth Management located in Urbana, Illinois.
AUM: $7.5 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019
- Celebrates National Volunteer Month in a big way. In April, employees volunteered more than 2,500 hours for more than 140 organizations — contributing to the nearly 20,000 total hours employees volunteer annually. In October, the firm does a coordinated campaign with United Way.
- Strongly supports employees’ health and wellness. More than 90% of employees participate in Busey’s B Well health and wellness program, which includes an on-site Weight Watchers at Work program, chair massages, complimentary yoga, Pilates and kickboxing classes, and personal training sessions.
- Emphasizes networking and skill building no matter where employees are in their careers. Additionally, Busey offers three custom-tailored training and development tracks for leaders — from entry and emerging to executive level.
- “Even though we continue to grow substantially, there’s a lot of effort put into recognizing associates in an effort of trying to keep things personal. You don’t feel like just a dot on the globe in our ever-growing associate numbers. The annual associates meeting is always fun and a great way to meet associates from other markets that you may not be exposed to and to reconnect with others you have not seen for some time.”
- “The culture that is fostered from leadership on down is unique. I really enjoy working for a company that really does put their employees and clients’ well-being on the same level as shareholders and our communities we serve.”
- “Busey encourages personal growth and advancing your knowledge and education. If you are able to achieve more, then it reflects positively on the company and to our clients’ benefit.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy