Brinker Capital located in Berwyn, Pennsylvania.
AUM: $23.7 billion
Years won: 2019
- Promotes a well-rounded work-life balance with initiatives like a companywide field day event, corporate softball and soccer teams, a holiday party, paid parental leave and “pawternity leave” (three days of leave to care for a new pet).
- Celebrates employees’ life events, including graduations, engagements, weddings, births and receiving American citizenship.
- Provides employees with access to concierge services such as on-site dry cleaning, car washes and oil changes.
- “Upper management has taken care of me personally when I needed to work from home for a long period on a few different occasions. Brinker has been very accommodating.”
- “It recognizes employees when they are promoted with an email shoutout and a gift. HR knows who everyone is and is friendly and approachable. We do a lot of fun organizational activities such as Wellness Month, ending with a field day complete with games, etc., and extra work is often recognized in the form of a gift card to the employee(s) who went the extra mile. You definitely don’t feel like hard work is wasted here.”
- “Great benefits that you are encouraged to use. They understand that everyone who works here didn’t study finance or economics and they do a good job by giving employees an opportunity to learn as much about the industry, money management, our market outlook, and how these things affect our business.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy