Brandywine Global Investment Management has its headquarters in Philadelphia.
AUM as of June 30: $65.1 billion
Years won: 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Organized firmwide weekly webinars during COVID-19 to help bring employees together not only to learn and develop, but also to connect, share and laugh. Topics have included emotional intelligence, mindfulness and stress relief.
- Themed luncheons are held throughout the year to celebrate events such as March Madness, the NFL opening kickoff, Thanksgiving, Rita’s Water Ice & Soft Pretzel Day and others. Also hosts after-work, off-site receptions to welcome new employees and acknowledge tenured employees as they retire.
- Local sponsor of Women in Investing, a group that seeks to promote and support the learning, development and advancement of women in the investment management business. Fully pays WIN memberships for at least five employees annually.
- “The current all-work-from-home environment has been seamless in terms of access to technology resources and interacting with others at the firm.”
- “Aside from really competitive benefits and pay, the company is clearly always making an effort to make sure employees enjoy the working environment here. I also really enjoy the employee resource groups formed over the last two years, such as the Brandywine Young Professionals Network and Women’s Employee Resource Group.”
- “It’s an entrepreneurial environment — volunteering to own new initiatives is encouraged and rewarded. There are no strict definitions around most roles. Everyone is expected to contribute with their best ideas and skills.”