Belle Haven Investments has its headquarters in Rye Brook, New York.
AUM as of June 30: $12.4 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Promotes healthy living: Green juice made from fresh vegetables and fruits is made in the office every morning. Other healthy food options are also available. Prior to the pandemic, the firm came together for SoulCycle classes or other group exercise classes.
- To lighten the mood and have fun, the firm hosts themed dress-up days, such as pajama day or a decades-themed day, along with a holiday ugly sweater contest and Halloween costume party.
- Offers training and development opportunities for women and minority employees, including executive coaching from third-party coaches, 360 evaluations and leadership workshops.
- “The firm’s leaders have put together a great team that makes coming to work each day enjoyable, and there is a healthy mix of work and play. We have great team events, like concerts, escape rooms, dinners, our annual holiday party, etc., and it’s always fun spending time together outside of the office. Other highlights in the office include Friday massages (pre-COVID, of course), going all out for people’s birthdays, a very well-stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches.”
- “The culture promotes hard work, accountability and collaboration, and although everyone is serious about their work, we try to sprinkle in some lighthearted fun as much as possible.”
- “Awesome firm culture. The organization does an excellent job of making everyone feel like they are all part of the same team working toward the same goal together.’’