Ballentine Partners has its headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts.
AUM as of June 30: $7.5 billion
Years won: 2017, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Wellness initiatives focused on stress reduction and mental health; on-site yoga; monthly social hours.
- In response to the pandemic, personal paid sick days were increased to unlimited.
- Community leadership award recognizes an individual for their impact outside the firm toward making the world a better place. Another award recognizes improvements to internal processes and systems while a third celebrates contributions to workplace culture. Winners receive a $100 restaurant gift card.
- “It's the little things that show the organization cares, such as snack drawers and birthday emails. They may be small but it makes being at work feel more like family than a more traditional corporate workspace.”
- “They focus on collaboration among employees as well as professional development for all employees. They make it clear what they expect before being considered for a promotion, and make the tools available for every employee to improve and reach the next level.’’
- “The company does everything it can to support its employees. Take the current situation, the company made sure that everyone one had what they needed to be able to work from home to the best of their ability.’’