Ballentine Partners located in Waltham, Massachusets.
AUM: $7.3 billion
Years won: 2017, 2019
- Offers wellness initiatives, such as on-site yoga and meditation.
- Holds monthly social hours on- or off-site and an annual holiday party.
- Has a “social zone” on the company’s intranet for employees to share personal posts and funny items.
- “Leadership is incredible and provides great role models — great listeners, very open to feedback and proactive in responding to it; intelligent, relatable. Daily acts of kindness have our staff feeling like a family rather than an office. Honesty and integrity are strongly encouraged and rewarded.”
- “Highly collaborative, open-door policy, newly renovated office space (and in the works to improve other spaces).”
- “My previous experience in banking made me feel like I was working in an environment where I had to compromise my ethics and it bothered me on a deep, personal level. I don’t feel like that here; I feel like I can work in an environment that shares and encourages my values.”
Compiled by Rick Baert