Bailard located in Foster City, California.
AUM: $3.7 billion as of Sept. 30.
Years won: 2018, 2019
- Sponsors on-site personal development and stress management workshops, seminars and classes to promote employee development; and hosts social activities such as bowling and bocce competitions.
- Organizes trips to MLB, NHL and NBA games.
- Promotes work-life balance with company-sponsored events such as wine and beer tastings, and invites family to corporate events.
- The company “cares about me as a person, both professionally and personally; is there for me when I need support; … provides growth opportunities; listens to employee ideas or issues and responds; offers flexibility when needed.”
- “Key to me is trust and transparency. The ability to have open, honest conversations with supervisors and senior management — and trust completely that they are telling you the complete and utter truth — is an underappreciated aspect of any work environment. Bailard is premier in this capacity.”
- “Each and every employee understands the importance of our reputation of integrity. We are a compassionate firm where we care about all of our stakeholders: clients, shareholders and employees. We support individuals both professionally and personally.”
Compiled by Rick Baert