Aviva Investors has its headquarters in Chicago.
AUM as of June 30: $438.5 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Supports philanthropy by matching employee fundraising efforts, hosting quarterly bake sales, and by giving each team member three paid days off each year to support organizations they are passionate about.
- Offers transit subsidies and job-related tuition assistance.
- Helps parents and caregivers achieve work-life balance by providing a parental leave policy that gives new mothers and fathers time off for the birth or adoption of a child.
- “The energy in the office is very positive, with great connectivity between offices in North America and with our headquarters in London.”
- “Our North American team is the best I have worked with in my 20-year career. There is shared collaboration and leadership is trustworthy, authentic, and cares about employees and our clients.”
- “I am given as much autonomy to do my job as I see fit, which is very empowering. I like coming to work.”