Aksia has its headquarters in New York City.
AUA as of June 30: $160 billion
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Schedules frequent lunch and learn educational conference calls or in-person seminars that allow employees to step away from their desks during the day, enjoy a free lunch and learn about an industry-relevant topic that may be outside their day-to-day role.
- In-office mindfulness and meditation workshops lets employees release tension and reset during the workday.
- Hosts regular social outings and networking opportunities, such as baseball games, trivia nights and BBQs. Holiday celebrations include an Ugly Sweater party and a bake-off.
- “Aksia emphasizes community and organizes several events to help people connect and get to know each other outside of doing our day jobs.”
- “Even though the firm has grown significantly over the past few years, it still has an entrepreneurial feel.”
- “During the pandemic, Aksia offered employees a creative solution involving a virtual summer camp for children from ages 3-8 years. This program was a great reprieve for many of the working parents whose summer plans were altered due to COVID-19.”