Aksia located in New York City.
AUA: $85 billion as of Sept. 30
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Hosts social and holiday celebrations, which include trivia nights, a day at the beach, team lunches, and a Halloween event where employees can bring their children to do arts and crafts and be part of a costume parade.
- Schedules lunch-and-learn conference calls featuring a free lunch and discussion about an industry-relevant topic that may be outside of an employee’s day-to-day role.
- Provides autonomy and free rein for senior to junior employees to be creative, continuously encouraging them to think of new ways to do things.
- “It’s a very accepting and friendly group, which may be the result of a focus on hiring a diverse group of wonderful people. There are also frequent out-of-office gatherings, whether planned or impromptu, which bring the team together.”
- “There is a great system of feedback and recognition of work done well. There are also a lot of extracurricular activities, such as a company outing, team outings, after-work happy hour, casual game nights and more.”
- “Aksia has hired incredibly passionate and genuine people — both its leaders and employees — who sincerely care about the organization, its reputation and successes.”
Compiled by Rick Baert