Adviser Investments has its headquarters in Newton, Massachusetts.
AUM as of June 30: $5.6 billion
AUA: $386 million
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
In their own words:
“We know our employees are our greatest asset. We support employees in their professional and personal growth with continuing education allowances, paid volunteer time and informative in-house employee seminars covering a wide range of topics — from enhancing public speaking skills to self-defense training. We recognize the importance of workplace camaraderie and foster those relationships with companywide events, and are pleased we’ve come up with innovative ways to continue to foster our culture through the pandemic.’’
3 cool things:
- Offers a generous safe harbor 401(k), typically awarding participants more than 10% of gross pay as a year-end contribution from the firm.
- Provides paid time off to allow employees to contribute to local and national organizations and also sponsors charitable events in which employees can participate.
- Makes available guided hypnotherapy, self-defense, meditation, yoga and acupuncture during office hours.
- “With the pandemic, management seems more concerned with health and safety than with maximum efficiency and is willing to keep us out of the office until there are better safety protections in place.”
- “Very entrepreneurial — if you see something that needs to be improved or an opportunity that arises, you are encouraged to run with it.”
- “The company makes tremendous investments in itself, especially in technology and marketing and that helps all of us do our job much better and with ease.”