Advent International has its headquarters in Boston.
AUM as of June 30: $58.4 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Access to Unmind, a personal workplace mental well-being app. It offers digital tools, training and assessments to help employees tend to all aspects of their mental health and well-being. Yoga and meditation sessions complement the app.
- Hosts ADVENTure Challenge, a fundraising team race in which participants paddle, pedal and run for good causes. The event is open to all staff members globally. The challenge also offers staff members the opportunity to socialize and travel — last year’s event was held in the Cotswolds, U.K.
- Benefits package includes an annual $12,000 401(k) plan match. The company also offers family-friendly benefits that include adoption assistance, caregiver travel, parental career coaching and mentoring, fertility benefits and backup child care.
- “Advent provides the benefits of a large financial institution — stability, stature, training and reputation — while the feel and care of a smaller organization — work-life balance focus, strong firm culture, focus on doing what’s right, long-term reputational focus. Employees can be safe, happy and proud to work here.”
- “Advent makes a point to be inclusionary of all employees, no matter race, religion or ethnic background, and are actually thoughtful and compassionate about it.”
- “They care about you as a person and not just as an employee. You never feel worried about having to be out sick or stay home with a sick child.”