Adams Street Partners located in Chicago.
AUM: $40 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019
- Creates a fun work environment with monthly social activities like summer happy hours, catered breakfast/lunches and games/raffles.
- Brings employees together for an annual holiday party.
- Gives employees a chance to collaborate and socialize outside of work with team off-site, such as baseball outings.
- “It’s the little things that go a long way. Free treats, organizing social events, and Friday early finishing show how employees are valued and important to the future success of our company.”
- “Every group and every level of the firm is eager to help. A ‘partner’ title matters, but I’m always treated with respect and as a contributing team member, which motivates me to always try my best. Everyone ultimately is working toward the same goal of making this business grow. It’s reflected by how people approach meetings, end meetings and follow up.”
- “Communication is transparent and senior leaders truly exhibit a thoughtful and caring approach to managing their teams. Employees work together and there is an obvious openness/support of cross-training and cross-team collaboration.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy.