361 Capital has its headquarters in Denver.
AUM as of June 30: $1.1 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Provides unlimited vacation/paid time off and the ability to work around personal or family schedules.
- Treats team members to lunch on Fridays, which gives employees an opportunity to catch up and relax.
- Offers a minimum of 16 hours of paid time off to give back to the community, which can include participating in a build day with Habitat for Humanity or planning and hosting the annual Travis Manion Foundation’s 9/11 Heroes Run in Denver.
- “It’s a collaborative and competitive work environment. Everyone involved wants to succeed and do best by our clients and colleagues. We also know how to have fun and relax from time to time.”
- “For people who are driven and willing to be a part of building and making something outside their specific job description, there is a great deal of autonomy and support for trying ideas and stepping outside of your defined role.”
- “Everyone has input on the direction of the firm and everyone’s opinion is taken into account. Everyone feels like they have an impact in what they do on a daily basis.”