Hydralis, Brussels, is seeking fixed-income, equity and real estate managers to run a total of €445 million ($504 million), a spokeswoman said.
The pension fund for employees of the water utility will hire the managers for eight-year contracts:
• A passive eurozone government bond manager to run €25 million.
• An active corporate eurozone bond manager to run €65 million.
• An active small- and medium-cap eurozone equity manager to run €50 million.
• A passive large-cap euro equity manager to run €50 million.
• A passive global equity and emerging markets manager to run €70 million, with a social and responsible investing focus.
• An active European real estate equity manager to run €80 million.
• Two active discretionary multiasset managers to run €65 million and €40 million.
The RFP is available via e-Tendering, a European procurement website. Registration is required. Proposals are due April 26 at 10 a.m. Central European Summer Time.
The asset size of the pension fund could not be learned.