AUM: $21.6 billion
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 100 to 499 employees
• Hosts events to foster camaraderie, such as "Yappy Hours" where dogs are the guests of honor and "Kids at Work Day," with a balloon artist, face paint and activities for employees' children; and supports work-life balance by allowing employees to leave the office at 2 p.m. on their birthdays and at 3 p.m. on six Fridays of their choice between June 1 and Aug. 24.
• Sponsors an oatmeal bar to give employees a healthy breakfast each Wednesday and reimburses employees up to $50 per month for gym memberships.
• Contributes a 100% match to employee 401(k) accounts up to 6%, while employees earning less than $120,000 annually in cash compensation can receive up to a 7% match; all contributions are fully vested and employees are eligible to contribute to the 401(k) plan from their hire date.
• "We have great benefits and incentives. Our retirement program is fantastic and makes saving for the future much easier."
• "Westwood fosters a sense of community that makes it a joy to go to work. Everyone is supportive and welcoming. We work hard and have fun along the way."
• "People are very team-oriented, and good people, so everyone pitches in and helps each other when the workload is heavy."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne