AUM: $24 billion
Years won: 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 20 to 49 employees
• Provides free access to an on-site gym and flexibility to exercise during the business day.
• Encourages community involvement. Employees mentor underprivileged students and pack meals for those in need.
• Provides employees with the ability to watch major sporting and news events during the workday (e.g. NCAA tournaments, the World Series, the World Cup and Masters tournaments) and brings in pizza and snacks on occasion.
• "I am one of the younger people in my role. When I first started, others and my supervisors were extremely open to helping me succeed."
• "AAM is a flat organization with executive decision-makers that are easy to gain access to and communicate with."
• "The organization truly cares about the employees and seeks unique ways to keep everyone engaged. It's a complete open door on the strategic issues that we face, and there is a sense of being 'all-in' among everyone to figure out how to keep growing."