AUA: $75.9 billion
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 50 to 99 employees
• Organizes regular social outings for employees and their families, including baseball games, a Halloween party, trivia nights and barbecues; employees gather most Fridays for drinks at a local bar.
• Celebrates the holiday season with an ugly sweater party and bake-off, and a formal party off-site for employees and their significant others.
• Permits employees to dress casually on Fridays in the summer.
• "Aksia creates a work environment that's both stimulating and fun. All employees are treated with respect and given an opportunity to pursue their individual curiosities and interests."
• "The firm does a lot to make sure people are happy and enjoy coming to work. There are many social events planned to give employees the opportunity to get to know one another and relax."
• "Professionals (both junior and senior) are given authority and autonomy — in this sense, anyone can voice an idea and drive it to completion, which is motivating and fosters creativity."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne