Rye Brook, N.Y.
AUM: $7.3 billion
Year won: 2018
• Coordinates outings to go-kart tracks, bowling alleys, escape rooms, and concerts to give employees opportunities to connect outside of the office.
• Provides a stocked kitchen and catered lunch daily.
• Offers golf lessons to employees in client-facing positions; all employees have access to a speech coach.
• "Our firm's leaders (do) a great job of leading by example in terms of the work they're doing, their attitude, etc., and they make it a fun place to work. … For example, our CEO just put together a women's appreciation event (tickets to the Beyonce/Jay-Z concert!) for our female employees, which was a lot of fun, and allowed the females to have some time to bond outside the office."
• Provides "motivated individuals with the tools to grow and continue to take on responsibility."
• The firm's leaders "encourage creativity and listen to all new ideas from each employee no matter what (his or her) role is. Management is always accessible."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne