Rye Brook, N.Y.
AUM: $7.3 billion
Year won: 2018
• Coordinates outings to go-kart tracks, bowling alleys, escape rooms, and concerts to give employees opportunities to connect outside of the office.
• Provides a stocked kitchen and catered lunch daily.
• Offers golf lessons to employees in client-facing positions; all employees have access to a speech coach.
• "Our firm's leaders (do) a great job of leading by example in terms of the work they're doing, their attitude, etc., and they make it a fun place to work. … For example, our CEO just put together a women's appreciation event (tickets to the Beyonce/Jay-Z concert!) for our female employees, which was a lot of fun, and allowed the females to have some time to bond outside the office."
• Provides "motivated individuals with the tools to grow and continue to take on responsibility."
• The firm's leaders "encourage creativity and listen to all new ideas from each employee no matter what (his or her) role is. Management is always accessible."