AUM: $4 billion
Years won: 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 20 to 49 employees
• Permits employees to take time off or telecommute when the opportunity arises.
• Provides free on-site amenities such as monthly yoga classes, quarterly chair massages and recognition lunches.
• Pays all related expenses for the staff to attend an annual, three-day sales, compliance and team-building conference in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
• "This organization truly cares about its employees and the work they do. … They have lunches, bring in a masseuse for chair massages and have someone wash your car just as little gestures of appreciation."
• Management "allows people to find their passion and own way within the company, rather than forcing a role."
• "Employees are treated with respect and made to feel valuable. Giving feedback is encouraged and supported."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne