AUM: $5.7 billion as of Dec. 31
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 20 to 49 employees
• Provides a pingpong table to help employees break up the day.
• Offers a paid day off for employees to volunteer at organizations of their choice; the firm also donates $100 annually to a charity of the employee's choice.
• Publishes "In Your Corner," about three to four times a year. The publication, which is distributed to current and prospective clients, contains articles by Cornerstone employees, profiles current clients, and highlights personal milestones for Cornerstone employees, including marriages and new births.
• "I have the autonomy to work through tasks at my own pace without being micromanaged, and the company makes me feel like I am a valuable member of the team!"
• "Even when I first started, my ideas were listened to and respected. I am encouraged to try to do things differently and to innovate."
• "Employees are treated as individuals and with that in mind, there is a significant amount of flexibility provided to employees where it is needed regarding individual circumstances."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne