AUA: $76 billion
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 50 to 99 employees
• Has a "Dress for your Day" policy. If an employee's day does not include client meetings, casual and comfortable dress is permitted.
• Hosts quarterly happy-hour events in the office with snacks, wine and beer. Cost of admission is donated to local charities.
• Brings employees together for 15 minutes every Monday to hear updates from each department, recognize milestones of individual employees, introduce new hires, and discuss companywide charitable events and social gatherings.
• "Everyone from management on down treats people with respect. People are given every chance to succeed and everyone is willing to help with any questions or problems that occur."
• "Management understands the work-life balance and are willing to make exceptions when 'life' happens and you need some leniency."
• "FIA works very hard to provide growth opportunities for those who are interested in establishing a career in investment (consulting)."