West Palm Beach, Fla.
AUM: $50.2 billion
Years won: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 50 to 99 employees
• Treats employees to catered lunches or dessert on unexpected days.
• Holds fundraisers to support local charities and coordinates group volunteer activities, like feeding families in need or working with Habitat for Humanity.
• Sends meals to employees following the birth of a child or if the employee or a family member is experiencing a serious illness.
• "Intech treats me with the respect, professionalism and kindness it expects me to demonstrate to my colleagues and the clients of the firm."
• "The organization is always coming up with ideas to build morale and camaraderie among the staff with various in-house activities and outings like picnics, community investment time and corporate runs."
• "Intech provides an environment that helps individuals become the best version of themselves. The office space is beautiful, the equipment is top of the line, employees have a positive attitude and work well together, and the work itself is challenging and rewarding."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne