AUM (as of Dec. 31): $2.37 billion
Years won: 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 50 to 99 employees
• The firm's philanthropy committee selects a theme for the firm's charitable efforts each year, including its annual Day of Service. Previous efforts have included hosting financial literacy workshops for youth, and assembling and donating chemotherapy comfort kits.
• Holds regular educational seminars for employees, with topics ranging from asset allocation to income tax strategies; senior managers serve as dedicated mentors to many staff members.
• Organizes off-site team-building retreats to enhance staff interactions among multiple offices.
• "If you have a talent, management/leadership finds a way to maximize your skills and help you with your weaknesses."
• The owners "arrange a company retreat every two years that allows us to enjoy each other outside of work and socialize with colleagues from all our offices."
• "The owners are trustworthy and set an example with their own work ethic."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne