AUM: $5.9 billion
Years won: 2018
Category: Money managers with 20 to 49 employees
• Provides employees with opportunities for regular, formal meetings with the firm's president and CEO.
• Allows employees to volunteer for activities during the workday without having to use paid time off.
• Provides employees with opportunities to volunteer as a team, whether it be feeding the homeless or cleaning up a local park.
• "Management concentrates on doing what is best for the client but also the individuals doing the work."
• "I am a recipient of the firm's commitment to enhancing their employees' quality of life. They have allowed me to work remotely full time for the first time in the firm's history. This allowed me to do my work and care for my children, and I'm very happy. This also opened the door for other employees to have flexible schedules."
• "It is clear that diversity is important to the company. The team is very diverse in terms of race, age and gender, creating a collaborative and unique environment."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne