AUM: $5.3 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 50 to 99 employees
• Supports career development with in-house and off-site training, conferences and seminars; provides significant allowances for non-degree undergraduate and graduate continuing education; has a mentoring program where newer employees partner with more experienced employees for an 11-month long mentorship.
• Gathers employees for social outings like Red Sox games, barbecues, laser tag, wedding and baby showers, holiday parties, intramural sports and bagel Fridays.
• Contributed the maximum allowable to employees' 401(k) accounts the past two years.
• "The office environment is beautiful, and I am treated with respect and appreciation."
• "Whether it be the monthly birthday celebrations, constant recognition in staff meetings, or the ability to create your own opportunities within the organization, Adviser Investments truly cares about the employees who work here. I have never felt like just a number here, and I can't believe the amount they do for employees — ranging from a $400 Amazon gift card for Employee of the Month to at least two-to-three catered lunches per month."
• "We're given the technology and budget support we need to try a lot of new things, and the managers are decent people who provide useful feedback in a timely manner. Even busy, C-level people are responsive and helpful. If a process is broken, people seem to address it head-on and fix it quickly."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne