AUM: $6 billion
Years won: 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 50 to 99 employees
• Pays 100% of health-care premiums and 100% of the cost for emergency and wellness care visits; provides employer-funded defined benefit plan and matches 100% of 401(k) contributions up to $6,000, with immediate vesting.
• Encourages a strong work-life balance with paid maternity and paternity leave, and a primary caregiver policy that gives employees flexible schedules to care for spouses, parents and other dependents.
• Hosts an annual spring luncheon with prizes that include concert, sporting and theater tickets; Apple watches; Google Home devices; Rokus; iPads; restaurant gift certificates; and overnight stays for two at a downtown hotel with meals included.
• "Respects its employees and their time, promotes from within, pays a good wage in return for the work performed and provides excellent benefits unmatched almost anywhere."
• "Over the years, employees develop meaningful relationships with their colleagues and show up to support each other in a variety of ways: items for children (clothing, sports equipment, toys and books) are passed down among employees, meals are dropped off as people go through difficult times, happy occasions are celebrated. People are proud to work here."
• "Wonderful benefits and pay. Happy to be a part of the organization that helps many with affordable housing throughout the USA!"