AUM and AUA: $7 billion
Years won: 2018
Category: Money managers with 50 to 99 employees
• Promotes positive lifestyle changes through challenges, education and coaching opportunities in the "B Well" program, which allows employees enrolled in Busey's health plan to earn up to a $750 health savings account contribution and up to a $350 insurance premium reduction for the following year; employees enrolled in outside health plans can earn up to $1,000 in cash incentives.
• Provides a wellness center with fitness equipment at no cost to employees and sponsors weekly instructor-led classes in yoga and Pilates.
• Hosts an annual associates meeting to recognize the staff's accomplishments, followed by updates from the firm's leadership team and presentations from motivational speakers, such as former professional baseball and football player Bo Jackson in 2018, and Josh Whitman and Brad Underwood in 2017, the athletic director and the men's basketball coach at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, respectively.
• "Management has worked very hard to create a diverse, accepting and hardworking yet fun culture that is very evident across all lines of business and from top down."
• "The company rallies around those in need with financial support and rewards good deeds/hard work with monetary or gift rewards."
• "There are a lot of benefits, including B Well, that I really like. Focusing on more than just my work, but also me on a personal level."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne