AUM: $3.5 billion
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 50 to 99 employees
• Makes discretionary matching contributions to employee 401(k) plans up to 9% each year and discretionary profit-sharing contributions of up to 7.25% each year, with contributions vesting to 100% after five years of employment.
• Reimburses health club membership dues up to $500 per year for all employees, provides on-site fitness classes, sponsors ongoing wellness-related programs, and holds an annual Wellness Week fair to promote both physical and financial health.
• Provides a flexible spending program for dependent care, makes corporate matching donations to employees' chosen charities, gives each employee one paid day off per year to volunteer for charity and allows flexible office schedules for employees to volunteer or to meet family commitments.
• "Campbell is very flexible and allows freedom to grow. If you work hard, you are rewarded."
• "This firm feels like family. Employees are treated with respect and management is very transparent."
• "The atmosphere is incredibly open and everyone is willing to share ideas and help each other. This creates an environment where everyone can do their best, and one person's success allows everyone to grow."