AUM: $10 billion
Years won: 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 50 to 99 employees
• Provides bagels and fruit in the kitchen area every Monday and Wednesday; buys pizza for the staff each Friday; and hosts monthly theme lunches celebrating events such as Cinco de Mayo, Halloween, Thanksgiving and the Super Bowl.
• Hosts off-site team-building events, including bowling, golf and evening painting classes with wine and snacks; sponsors employee softball and kickball teams; and holds on-site staff parties and team-building events on the office patio.
• Promotes work-life balance by allowing employees to leave the office at 1 p.m. on six Fridays during the summer months.
• "Everyone is so friendly, inclusive and happy to help. I also like that DRA really strives to create a work-life balance, which is seen in the events and teams (happy hour events and kickball/softball teams)."
• "The culture stays away from the cookie-cutter corporate structure, which is a breath of fresh air."
• "We have a family-oriented environment that gives everyone a sense of purpose with plenty of encouragement and support."